Thread: GIF Ad Banners
View Single Post
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 12:21   #54
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GIF Ad Banners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
it is patronising of you to claim that your subject prepares anyone to sell themselves in todays IT marketplace.
Huh? I never claimed that. I said it was practically useful. IE: Nearly everyone will use some level of ICT in their day-to-day lives, be it in the office, at home, on their mobile phone, whatever. I think you should try to improve your literacy skills as this isn't the first time you've read someone's post and completely misinterpreted what they're trying to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
I'm just glad you're asserting that the progress of the human race isn't practical.
Well it's not exactly something that the average citizen in Britain is using/working on in their day-to-day life, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
ICT has the potential to be useful, however what is taught in schools is generally not.
Sorry, I didn't realise you were such an expert on the National Curriculum. What do you think of the proposed changes for the 2009 objectives then?

Quote:
Im also confused why you would teach children to Crop/Paste pictures and also teach them SVG's.
I have actually explained this before but you're pretty dumb so I'll do it again. The lessons and subjects are not based around outcomes (ie: "i have created a picture"). It's about learning the skills and knowledge to do it again on their own.

Quote:
If kids haven't grasped these concepts by high school there really is little hope for them. Glad to see you are aiming high Tom!
So I should just assume that they already know everything by the time they reach me at 11 years old? I'm sure that you were vastly intelligent and knew everything there was to know about everything Game, but some people have real problems understanding basic IT functions.