View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2010, 09:24   #94
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
He's Belgian (like me) so his opinion about holland might be a bit biased...
I don't believe the dutch will win either though, too many ego's (Robben, Sneijder, Van Persie, Van Bommel, Van Der Vaart, ...).

Btw, I wasn't kidding when I said Uruguay for suprise win of the century earlier in the thread btw
Forlan & Suarez as strikers, following Kj's logic then surely they've got to reach semi's
Don't act stupid (same to you Colt). My view isn't biassed at all. Holland got probably one of the best squads on paper. They had that aswell in 2008 at the EU champs. But there, again, we saw that they can play awesome games and then the next one being utter and utter crap (remember Russia???).

So yes, I think Holland will play some great games and yes, I do see them play a crap game aswell and if that's a quarter final then they will be eliminated.

Also, don't mock my logic ok. My logic doesn't say Uruguay will win because they got Suarez and Forlan. Where do you even get that shit from?

Look, if you want to mock my opinion or act like little kids (the likes of Kila) thinking you know it all so much better, then fine but I'm not gonna bother with this anymore.

Nothing personal VDJ or Colt.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote