View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2010, 14:46   #82
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
I think you are being rather harsh on both France ('98) and Brazil ('02) if you think that the main reason they won is because of those two players....the rest of the team played their part in keeping the opposition at bay and then providing both Ronaldo and Zidane with the chances to score those goals.

Out of interest, who won the CL final? Diego Milito or Inter..? In your opinion.
I didn't say the rest of the team was bad, but you cannot deny that those 2 players were the absolute stars right?

I mean, Messi scored 4 times against Arsenal. No doubt entire Barcelona was great, but they won the match thanks to Messi.

Inter won the CL final. Milito was good, but any top spits would have scored those goals.

Anyway, it's always a matter of opinion as you simply cannot compare most players with eachother as they're all unique. I haven't been impressed by Brazil in a long long while. They just have too much players who are out of form or who have dissappointed this season.

Think of it, all other contestors, bar Germany do have their absolute worldstar players aye (Argentina - Messi, Spain - Xavi, Iniesta & Villa, England - Rooney, Portugal - Ronaldo).

And no, I do not class Italy, Netherlands or France as contestors to the title

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote