View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 05:09   #71
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So I am going to America...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Unfortunately speed limits have very little to do with the speed people actually drive. When I have driven 70 mph on the Interstate I have been passed by just about everyone and have passed only large trucks going uphill. When I do 85 I am about in the middle of the traffic flow. However, often the interstates are so crowded that there isn't enough room to get around slow moving trucks.
I don't think you've ever driven on an 'interstate' in your life except as a tourist. In what part of the US do they call a freeway an 'interstate'? That's nonstandard jargon used in news broadcasts and government policy. On the East Coast it's a 'turnpike.' 85 in the middle of the traffic flow? What? Eh? What state do you live in? Obviously a hilly place.