Thread: Alliance size
View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 19:32   #22
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alliance size

I don't think it is terrifically productive to bicker about why feedback came when and where it did. I know I've got reasons that apply to me, but who gives a shit?

The question at hand revolves around an appropriate alliance member limit. The consensus seems to be that 80 is too big and if we're to accept this as paying members, I think it's not unreasonable that we understand the reasoning behind choosing 80 as opposed to say...50.

Personally, I think setting alliances at 25-40 would do wonders for the game - you'd split up the effective memberships, making more potential contenders with a more diverse universe to meddle about in. Also increase options for recruitment into alliances with actual experience and dedication.

But, let's discuss it instead of throw mud, eh.