View Single Post
Unread 30 Mar 2009, 01:44   #28
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of
Re: best player to be ingal with?

Overall I would say eksero followed closely by VenoX. eksero is reachable 24/7, he is just a nice guy, not wrapped up in drama, and knows how to play, he will also help u if u need it. He is also a great DC. Not selfish at all. Venox is a real team player, and can easily do what is best for his gal, also he always knows whats going on cause he knows tons of people. Both are fun as well. A tick is pretty long and boring, so having a nice convo in between is essential. The 3 of us have never lacked for conversations.

I was in gal with damo8 and kenny, they are nice too. Very gal minded which is a plus. Demo-X is awesome to have in gal as well. Great with def, and fun. Stuhlman is pretty cool too, he cracks me up and is a nice guy.

I've been in gal with lots of great people, too many to list.

Last edited by Reese; 30 Mar 2009 at 02:01.
Reese is offline   Reply With Quote