View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 19:40   #8
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold
Re: Making friends =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Not wishing to cease the topic in favour of that of the finer aspects of the rules of Dutch grammar, but in "hou van me mooie mannetje", "me" can be interpreted as meaning the possessive adjective "mijn", in which case the "e" in "mooie" is entirely appropriate.
either it's "ik hou van me/mijn mooi mannetje" or "ik hou van me/mijn mooie man" afaik
anyway, it was only a small step from the topic of wooing 16-18 year olds down to dutch grammar.
the reason why I addressed the lack of correct grammar in the MSN nicks was to draw attention to the point that it's 16 year old girls we're talking about here (and there's nothing wrong with that, but you shouldn't expect an intellectual topic about this subject).
cura is offline   Reply With Quote