View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 17:51   #28
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough
Re: What happened with ct today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie View Post
Thats always a mistake, but what makes it a bigger one is Asc isnt anywhere close to you on the rankings, they just took 5th. How would that help you stave off the alliances that are coming for you?
Oh, don't get me wrong, it wasn't my decision to make, and I was one of the few who opposed it. Evidently, we didn't have enough influence. However, I do believe the hc did what they thought was the right thing, and ND and p3 were very much in favour of this as well. (In fact I doubt very much the initiative came from us) Its not over yet, so who knows, but hey.

As for the defence and tools, HC and DCs can do all they want with ingame tools, but if nobody is offering def because we had a much too easy round so far and everybody things we can autopilot this without sacrifice, there's not much they can do. Last I did last night. I sat there for one and a half tick, up until 6 am, I had not slept yet (various reasons, didn't do that much dcing), and during this time I could fill a screen with the incomings we had. There were during this time a grand total of five fleets offered. Two were mine. I didn't see anybody from 1:10 active at the moment either.

Go figure.

Last edited by Machado; 28 Jul 2009 at 17:56.
Machado is offline   Reply With Quote