View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2017, 22:16   #80
Papadoc

Papadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the rough
Re: Round 74 shipstat suggestions

Out of the current options rerunning the Xerxes Mz set is the best option for the state of the game. ( I know Mz is on the record against this set) I'll back another set if someone makes one that's offensive.

In my opinion, we don't need balanced stats. We need offensive stats. We have already added alliance fleet to make it easier for players to defend. Having defensive stats combined with the new quest system encourages alliances to join huge pre-round blocks to make sure they aren't dirtnapped.

I don't think this set is hyper offensive but, It's more offensive than the others. Though I think we all pretty much have it dialed in on what stops what.

A 1v1 alliance war shouldn't be a stalemate. The game already heavily favors the defending fleet. The stats shouldn't peg the needle even more that way if we aren't going to do something that encourages more combat.

Xan also shouldn't be nerfed into the ground because Kaiba hates them and is the most vocal forum poster and IRC user.