View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2017, 14:36   #73
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Round 74 shipstat suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I don't require you to compromise, I just require enough people to talk over you.

The set is there to be used. The piss whinging of the 3 of you made Jintao pull that awful set out for this round and look what happened. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. 700+ people play this game, not just a few elites stuck in the past with agendas.

I think we should play the etd set personally, it can get no worse than what we just had and it will at least create some fun and drama, which was obviously lacking the last 7 weeks.

As for my solid set, it was basically just a chuck together to show Veil what the fleet builds on his set should have been, but if the public demand irs use then I'll finish it. So I'll wait to see what people say
The set thats was used, was perfect for this round.
Going with a ST or offensive set would be silly when the amount of 100+ incs days is so common, even for tags outside the top5

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote