Thread: 10 pins
View Single Post
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 02:15   #13
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 10 pins

From start to finish, the game was a little over 3 1/2 hours long. Half-time alone takes about 30 minutes at the Superbowl. I have observed all 42 or the little extravaganzas. There is an ever growing amount of fuss over the game. The most recent fuss is over the commercials themselves and how good or bad they are.

I didn't care who won, I lost $12 as none of my numbers came up in the betting pool at the party I attended.