View Single Post
Unread 5 Oct 2010, 18:05   #153
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alliance Size for next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
mz: about ure saying we had 4 75-80 man alliances last round.. yeah we had but they had close to zero impact on the round overall

asc had 76 - half of em inactive as u said and not competitive
ct had 79 - 113mill away from #1, not even close to competitive
oddr had 67 - reading that one is due to quite decent membercound as well.. still not even close to competitive

so i stand to my sentence that - we have no competetive tags apart from 1 or max 2 in a round
Except if your memory is actually longer than 3 months.

Quote:
also the asc inactive part that i was wrong with something.. erm i wasnt.. asc is just the alliance where casual and hardcore ppl meet up then i guess.. i was just refering that if tag is dropped to 40 and nd decides to kick 40 of their so called casual members then there will most definately be a place for em in other alliances.. also the ones that will get formed
No, a lot of those members are very much ND members who want to stay with their alliance. They're probably as likely to quit as to join another actual alliance. Also who will do all this forming of alliances? I'm in an alliance of 80 or 90 people at the minute and we can't find new people willing to do the absolute basics in terms of simply moving up a level.