View Single Post
Unread 17 Dec 2007, 14:38   #49
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Emergency Assistance Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
I was just looking online for girls until my divorce is final. I will look in real life once I am divorced. No point in making a real effort until then. I am laughing about this now.
... You know, I hear there are travel agencies that organize trips to Ukraine, Russia, and so on, so you can actually see the woman in question and ensure she doesn't come with a penis attached. Maybe give one of those a try, there are catalogues somewhere on the interweb. You'll be off to another marriage with a person you don't share a language with in no time, but that can't always be bad.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote