View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2007, 16:21   #17
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future
Re: Emergency Assistance Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
It's common internet parlance but refined to depreciate grammar and meaning bringing us all closer to god. His posts seem awful in the thread's context but should you free yourself from the fetters of meaning you will find divinity and freedom from thought within his fey cerebration. Besides, he's probably the most amusing poster of late; I've given up looking for interesting ideas.
Yeah most people are just too narrow minded to grasp the flow of information coming from Bbud2 to the full extent.

More on-topic, if it's a scam, wouldn't God punish her for taking abuse of your trust in humanity? I'd do it if I were you just to see the full wrath of God come down on her. Also nice how you wish her a blessed day, why don't you ever wish us a blessed day?
Maybe you could say you'd "do it" if she uploads vids and pics of her naked and stuff, you know, crusie-style.

Seriously though, everything about the way she asks and talks is a scam. But does anybody know how the scam actually works?

Last edited by Sharur; 6 Dec 2007 at 16:36.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote