View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 10:52   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: small specific things people do that completely define who they are

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
It's just such a terrible disregard and disrespect for other people, your community, and yes, for the environment. If you regard your country, the place of your birth, the sacred ground where your ancestors are buried, the land for which they have bled, as a nothing more than a rubbish bin, then yes, that very much defines who you are in my eyes. A cigarette butt is such a dirty thing.
I don't smoke but now I wish I did just so I could litter and we could get into a holy war over it

PS I've urinated on the streets, although mainly out of 'necessity'. Occasionally I'd throw orange peel on the ground (in a bush) because carrying it around for twenty five minutes until I reach the first bin is really not my idea of fun.