View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 04:48   #4
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: small specific things people do that completely define who they are

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I dont understand why throwing a fag on the floor defines who you are, and why you would judge people by that.

In Britain lets face it, its ****ing dirty. Maybe thats the reason why people get less offended by litter etc and why if someone drops some no one gives a toss.

I remember in zurich, that there was no litter at all. Why loads of bins and a different approach to the environment.
It's just such a terrible disregard and disrespect for other people, your community, and yes, for the environment. If you regard your country, the place of your birth, the sacred ground where your ancestors are buried, the land for which they have bled, as a nothing more than a rubbish bin, then yes, that very much defines who you are in my eyes. A cigarette butt is such a dirty thing.