Thread: New PC
View Single Post
Unread 20 Jan 2008, 19:25   #77
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: New PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
So here's a question...

At the moment, how long is a 8800 GT gonna last me before it becomes obsolete, how long before a GTX goes out of fashion and then how long before I need to consider upgrading Dual 8800GT running SLI?

I need something that'll last me the next 4 years, are any of those configurations up to the task?
Nothing will last you four years, except buying (say) an 8800GT now and a similar mid-range card in 2 years.

For a comparison, the 9800 Pro (which was far and away ahead of the field at the time) was about 4 years old when Crysis came out. It has no hope at all at running it.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote