View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2007, 18:33   #2
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: A.S.G.'s Angry Anti-Corporation Rant #3687

NTL sort of did the same to me with my phoneline when I left uni, I had finished any contract with them, couldn't actually use the phone, then billed me in December for two months (about 3 months after I had cancelled and moved out). I never did get my money back, and they charge took me over my overdraft limit as I wasn't expecting it (annoyingly done at the end of the month so by the time I noticed, roughly 5 days later, I had been over my limit in two calendar months so got fined twice) :/. Never did get any money back though Nationwide did say there was some direct debit retrieval form I could fill out and that could get me my money back. That may work for you with a few of the months.

I don't get it though, surely they normally sign you up to one year contracts? By this October it will be virtually two years since you would have joined.