Thread: Remembrance
View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2007, 22:34   #47
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Remembrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
you most certainly are forcing it on others when you bitch and whine about them not caring about your request/proposal, and when they resist you insult them. People have the right to "remember" or not, just because while sitting on your morale high ground you can't see past your own nose, and beliefs, doesn't mean your right and others are wrong.

As for American Soldiers that have fought for their countries beliefs (and soldiers of other military's) , they do so, for the right of the citizens of their country to worship, observe, and remember what they want to, when they want to. You seem to have lost track of that fact. I have fought in conflicts for my country, been injured, and luckily survived. I expect nothing from anyone, as far as a pat on the back, rememberence, a thumbs up, or anything else. I made my choice to be a part of it, I certainly wasn't looking for a ticker tape parade by doing so. For you to call people an "utter disgrace to humanity" is not only completely ignorant, it's rediculous when in fact it's the people who act just like you that turn people off from such a display.

If you wish to remember those who have lost their lives in war, your free to do so, when you whine bitch moan and complain when others tell you to piss off, you should do just that, piss off... who the hell do you think you are
WTF is wrong with you. Almost any time I post you show an inability to comprehend English.

At no point have I in your words "bitched and moaned about not caring about your request/proposal". I don't care if people care or not what I do care about is the lack of respect people show by mocking something that's carried out in a number of countries (pretty much every commonwealth country and a number of European ones) as a sign of respect to those lost in wars both military and civilian. It would be like me mocking the victims of 9/11 and their families, something which if I did I would have you and the rest of the Americans on these forums baying for my blood.

If people don't care then as ive said that's their choice but there's no need for it to be mocked. If you dont care then in your own words 'piss off' and dont join our channel on the 11th. If you do care then as we have said over and over again people are welcome to come join us. Its upto you

Also since when has people posting an opinion in response to others been forcing views on others. And if thats so bad why are you still posting on the forums as arent you then forcing your views on the rest of us, something which you seem to think is wrong.

Unless you lack any intelligence and are just a sheep then no-one can force views onto you

@Kargool. I think Juice meant to say 2mins silence, although he may have made it 1 minute as some commonwealth countries only do 1 min
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew