View Single Post
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 20:05   #29
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Terrorist Regime appears to be going into Power

I actually think it's a great thing, and I'm by no way a Hamas lover. Their views on religion, woman rights, gay's and lots of other things are very far from mine.
I think it's great for several points.
1. The "peace" process will probably be halted. This is a good thing, as the so called "peace" is built on the premises and wishes of a few rich and corrupt palestinians and Israel, not the regular palestinians. The peace that would have come out of these agreements (like the Oslo treaties) would not make life better for the regular joe in Palestine. As long as the wall is where it is, as long as the refugees (that are the majority of palestinians) are not allowed to come back (or even vote), as long as Israel is built on racism, and a lot of other issues (settlements, militarypower, corruption, prisoners, land, resources and so on) the peace is not peace but suppresion.
2. Hopefully, the corruption will go down, and more money will end up in hospitals, schools and so on, instead of expensive cars and luxury houses for the leaders. Hamas leaders are people who mostly have lived in Palestine all their lives and thus know their people, and they are not yet corrupted by power. Hopefully, this will not change.

When I started to write this, I had more points, but I can't remeber

Anyways, the only peace as I can see it lies in no two-state sollutions or peace. It lies in changing the whole region to be a place where everybody can live, no matter ethnicity or religion. Israel is as bad as South Africa was, or even worse, in my eyes. It's a nation built around racism. As long as Zionism is the leading way in Israel, no peace will come. I don't think Hamas winning will bring the peace closer, but it will hopefully halt the hypocritical and racists peace processes that only left-wing redwinelovers and rightwing pro-zionists are for.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote