View Single Post
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 00:32   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Terrorist Regime appears to be going into Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Bearing in mind Israel is
  • A Nuclear Power
  • Has one of the best trained military forces in the world
  • Could invade Palestine and slaughter every man, woman and child overnight
Id say Israel can pretty much outlaw what it likes, since nobody in a position of power is going to do a damned thing about it in the Western World, and no amount of us denoucing it on GD is going to change a ****ing thing.
Ah, one apologises. I thought I saw you laying moral culpability at Palestine's doorstep. My bad.

PS That's a very strange second sentence T&F.