View Single Post
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 02:00   #294
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocteau View Post
Ok kenny. But the point still stands. I just disagree that the game is now in Asc's hands because the community has given up.

I think the rest of the pack isn't even trying decently to get along. Just on top of my mind and no offense to people involve, based from what i read in this thread: This round's ND + Denial BG + DLR BG play in one tag - is quite a competition for Asc. Well, i think and it's just an example i could think of right now.
tbh, there are just too many people who "control" group of players in asc.
Asc will just get all info needed, and eventually the people will shipjump.
Like the liths now in xvx, with cardi being both in asc chans, and in a somewhat leaderrole in xvx ( I dont know what hes doing tbh, so might be mistaken here. correct me, or tell me his part someone plz. )
eksero and reese will get all the info needed from the denial people.
etc etc.

Atm I feel the community has given up, lets hope something changes to sort the mindset of people. If people dont think they can beat asc, they cant beat them either.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote