View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 21:05   #273
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
We had a fantastic command (while they were still physically able to play) and a fantastic BC who was able to manage the firepower of several alliances at once, but in terms of personnel the opposition had a lot of strength and depth.

Fury at least were exceptionally good that round (hence why we needed to throw so much at them) and put in a truly heroic performance. Had the round gone on longer (and that was a really long round), they would have certainly won. LDK were tremendous. As one of the eminent DC's at the time, their effort on sliekas was absolutely first rate. Actually arguably Fury in round 6 were the finest alliance that I've seen. Their comeback once we turned on Xanadu was an absolute joy to behold.
I think perhaps lost was the wrong word, as it does imply a certain end of round state of affairs that we can judge things on. Perhaps a better way of looking it is has a weaker alliance or even combination of ever taken another alliance out of the game. If you look at last round I don't think anyone would argue that if the round had continued for another 5 weeks ascendancy would still be top. Difficult to say the same for round 6.

I actually just saw your edit which says what I said heh.