View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 20:55   #271
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I think you're really under-rating Deus. The addition of a few key players can turn a mediocre alliance into a good one. And in r27 I wouldn't rate Ascendancy any better than denial, if we had been we wouldn't have had 3 or 4 emoquitters (I'm not sure if denial had a single one that round?)
We had a fantastic command (while they were still physically able to play) and a fantastic BC who was able to manage the firepower of several alliances at once, but in terms of personnel the opposition had a lot of strength and depth.

Fury at least were exceptionally good that round (hence why we needed to throw so much at them) and put in a truly heroic performance. Had the round gone on longer (and that was a really long round), they would have certainly won. LDK were tremendous. As one of the eminent DC's at the time, their effort on sliekas was absolutely first rate. Actually arguably Fury in round 6 were the finest alliance that I've seen. Their comeback once we turned on Xanadu was an absolute joy to behold.

Edit: One thing you might pick on is the fact that Fury wouldn't have lost. But some exceptional politics (two evenly matched 'strike' class alliances and their blocks against each other) allowed us to do that.

Last edited by lokken; 17 Apr 2009 at 21:02.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote