View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 19:52   #267
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
then dont sit on AD and post about alliances being too good or winning too much if you are blatantly putting yourself in no position to do anything about it
If there was an alliance capable of beating Ascendancy WITH the ~30 players I have gathered, I would happily chuck them into tag and fight Ascendancy. Unfortunately there isn't and hence, I'm forced to play with my friends that I know i can rely on. If things go well this round, I find some decent/capable help and decent tools, who knows, next round I might even consider running as an actual ally but since the only 2 other people i know/trust enough to venture into this sort of project with me have run scared to Ascendancy themselves, its pretty unlikely to happen again for me in that respect.