View Single Post
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 10:02   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Birmingham Riots

Ethnic conflicts are often sparked/fuelled by rumours - especially of rape (people get awfully upset when one of "their" girls is raped by someone else). There was an incident in the United States where more than a hundred people were killed after a white woman was allegedly raped by a black man (I think ultimately he was found not guilty, I can't recall all the details).

However, I don't feel this sort of thing merits direct comparisons with some other conflicts as it is not an overwhelming majority attacking a minority, nor is it a side with state power on one side or the other. These are two "minorities" (a silly way of describing it but formally true) against each other.

And in the end, sadly it doesn't matter much how true the original allegation is. Even if the rape thing was false (which as I said in my first post is certainly a possibility) the subsequent acts of violence were definitely true (and presumably people will want "revenge" for those too).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote