View Single Post
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 00:53   #17
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Birmingham Riots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
oh i see, so it is there fault that they are being attacked is it?
their own fault that disgraceful lies and propaganda are said about the?
their own fault that criminals are destroying their property? physically attacking them and attempting to ruin their business.

some times your idiocy transcends even you.
I would say its there fault that they are trying to create gang wars with established gangs in there areas. I would say its there fault for increasing the drugs in the city. I would say its there fault for being the starters of alot of racial hatred in the city. Its not only there property being attacked, you must understand that. Birmingham is a multi cultural city and at the moment this area I guess is going through a power struggle. However I still believe the rape allegations. Something like this doesnt spread around unless it had a hint of truth surely.