View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2009, 15:42   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why changing salvage sucked ass and please change it back next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog
During those 2 days/nights BaasB was the only ND member to crash a fleet that was launched from the joint rooms at least.
Right. Those weren't the only ones.

Quote:
It is ofc quite possible that some ND members had fleets die at home, but the score change on those would be quite small compared to the crashers, because ofc the dead fleets would generate salvage for ND & the score gained by Asc. attacking ND would be quite limited comparatively speaking.
There were a few 800k+ score swings. -6/700k on def loss of value and 2-300k off roids gained/xp.

Quote:
We watched it happen time after time, a wave would reach the landing ETA, 1or more fleets would crash & Ascendancys score would jump. Sometimes by as much as 5 million score.
This is absurd. The largest salvage gain I saw at this point, and the largest one all round to that point I think, was CBA's crash on golan which along with the 2 shitty other planets that landed was about a 2-2.5 mil score gain for ascendancy. Maybe it appeared slightly more in some situations due to smaller prods dropping on the same tick or something I'm not really sure.

Quote:
they managed to increase the lead they had on ND by something like 30million score.
What actually happened was that we dropped all our prods over that space of time while ND didn't so the scoregain was artifically inflated. I asked everyone to do this partially because fleets win wars and partially because I thought even the mere appearance of Ascendancy going #1 (and I checked prods we weren't actually #1 until some point during the third day of the nap ending).

Trust me on this grog, I have most of last round engraved into parts of my brain, you're a good bit off on how it went down. Our actual score gain on ND was about 70% of what it appeared (remember that's overall score gain coming from like 12 mil behind to 16/17 ahead). Of that scoregain I'd say 80% was due to ND crashing and 20% was due to people crashing on us.