View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2009, 10:54   #40
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Drastically lower alliance tag limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
Err, make up your mind. First you say that it will be boredom breaking the domination of a current alliance. I am not disagreeing with that hypothesis, as it does not just sound plausible but has been shown by pa history over and over again.
However, I fail to understand how reduced alliance limits would speed that up, given that those reduced limits would be there to create more competition, thus making it more interesting and less boring for the dominating alliance again. Care to elaborate?

I mean, come on people, I am trying to bring up a healthy discussion about this here, it cannot be that easy to make you all run out of arguments again.
Surely he's referring to the fact that if the smaller allies are busy fighting each other for their own determined goals then the larger ally, being ignored, will suffer from a lack of goals faster.

Also nobody likes people who claim victory on message boards, for all you know people could have replied initially then gone to work and intended to follow it up when they get back, it's just a bit of E-go stroking, transparent at best.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote