View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2009, 10:51   #39
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Drastically lower alliance tag limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
Err, make up your mind. First you say that it will be boredom breaking the domination of a current alliance. I am not disagreeing with that hypothesis, as it does not just sound plausible but has been shown by pa history over and over again.
However, I fail to understand how reduced alliance limits would speed that up, given that those reduced limits would be there to create more competition, thus making it more interesting and less boring for the dominating alliance again. Care to elaborate?

I mean, come on people, I am trying to bring up a healthy discussion about this here, it cannot be that easy to make you all run out of arguments again.
First of all, I would like you to look at your last post, you argue that we're running out of arguments for reducing the limits, while you turn to insults when people produce arguments. That is a rather negative way to argue, and can best be described as trolling.

Read the last line of my post one more time, and I think you will find the answers there.