View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2009, 10:01   #30
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Drastically lower alliance tag limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten View Post
This could indeed happen, but would you really play for an tag that can't win, or join an ally/bg that can fight the #1 alliance with equal power (i imagine 40 planets in a tag is doable for everyone). I think rather then those asc mid-section playing in a 2nd-3rd tag, they can be drawn out to play for another alliance. (Afaik, they haven't been Asc for their entire pa career, so why would they stay asc).
Where is this deluded notion that smaller tag limits results in more competition for #1 coming from? It's not true at all, and I'll point you towards round 16 once again. There were loads of alliances with 60 members, yet it was only 1up and ND fighting for the #1 rank before Asc tagged up. It clearly doesn't increase competition. The rounds we've had most competition for #1 rank are 15 and 30, with 4 alliances in it until close to the end. I can't remember the ally limits in round 15, but they were 100 last round.