View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2006, 10:57   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Following on from the resounding success of my last thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
you see thats alright were it not ****ing about with the unspoken brother sister thing that freud would have a lot to say about.

I do like the "frank" style of humour though. Sometimes i stop people midflow and tell them they have to get more interesting or i'm going to leave. Or i ask people how they are and then say actually i dont care i want to talk about me.
I want to meet you so I can walk away in the middle of one of your sentences.