Thread: xVx - statement
View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2009, 07:43   #125
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: xVx - statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
ahh yeah, heard about that. That would have been pretty awesome too.

JBG: Basically venox organized a FC on benneh since he was going to land on Baasb and get free roids. ETA 1 tons of fleets are PL'd on benneh, and seconds before tick benneh recalls his attack, in order to beat the FC. Tick happens, only no fleets launch. At that same time, I got a huge FI/CO wave on me, as did JM, since we were fat, which were instantly covered with all the fleets that never launched. They were all PL'd for ETA 11. In the end, Baasb was saved, JM and I were covered, and venox was the man of the day. It was truly fun to watch heh.
Ah yes, JM was covered. And what good did that actually bring you?