View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2008, 21:14   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: I'm in need of an adventure; what's your idea of an adventure?

So, a few weeks ago I bought myself a Toyota LandCruiser HZJ75 long body, spartan, but indestructible... I did a course off-road driving last weekend and had loads of fun. The initial idea is to learn off-road driving with it and prep it for a longer journey in the future.

AND, more importantly, I found myself a short-time adventure: Heroes Legend, the Paris-Dakar rally but also for non-professionals.
Participating in the race with just 6 months of sporadic off-road experience may be a tad too ambitious, but the Bivouac-Bivouac (mostly on the tarmac for those who don't want to race) option sounds tempting, and then do the real race in 2010.