View Single Post
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 18:40   #9
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm in need of an adventure; what's your idea of an adventure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat View Post
Completely silly. It broke it's boom 2 days out of Plymouth and that was the end of my Atlantic trip.
I had another chance to cruise the Baltic on a 65ft Swan but we collided with another yacht on a shakedown cruise in teh Channel Islands and that was off too.
Bit of an albatross are we?