View Single Post
Unread 1 Aug 2008, 02:55   #33
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Council strike, inflation and living cost

Frankly, work sucks right now.

Losing the 10p band on tax has hurt alot. Im losing twice the money now on income tax.

Then add on rising costs in council tax and energy. Hell, people HAVE seen the 35% price hike in British Gas right? Crazy. How the hell are people supposed to pay more taxes and then pay more for living costs (water, gas, electricity, council tax)? It's really annoying

Means I have to basically search for a new job as I'm only on 12K a year and all these price hikes are bursting my bubble of financial dependability (and thats without a mortgage to worry about)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote