View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 13:42   #45
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Movie Review - Transformers

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
Your desire to be different from everyone else by giving bad reviews overshadows your already miniscule intelligence.

Bad Acting? Where?

Paper thin script? I didn't know Michael Bay sent you a copy.

Poor direction? How and where?

The director is a 'hack'*? Well they should have hired you. Oh wait, they knew that he would do what needed to be done to generate revenue. What, you thought movies were made to satisfy your entertainment needs? Silly boy.

You're saying that widely accepted and above average movies are shit. Why? You give no examples and cite no specific points.

If you don't like action movies then stay the **** out of the theaters.

*Whatever the **** that is.
1) Where have I said I don't like Action movies. As All Systems Go basically said the 'genre' a movie falls into means very little when it comes to quality of a movie. A good action movie can be as enjoyable as the best drama but transformers is simply not a good action movie.

2) I wanted to like the movie due to being a fan of the cartoons as a kid

3) I'm not trying to be different from others, Im stating a valid opinion and one which is held by many others as Transformers has a very mixed reception. On rotton tomatoes for example its listed as being Rotten by critics.

4) "You give no examples and cite no specific points". I have stated more examples than ANYONE else whos stating how great it is. The only example of it being great that anyones actually given is the same thing I praised it on, THE SPECIAL EFFECTS/ACTION SCENES

5) A hack is basically a term for someone who has little skill at what they are doing usually used in creative and artistic professions. And since when has generating revenue had anything to do with making good movies. Pirates 2 and 3 generated massive revenue, were they good movies, I think not. The Matrix sequels are the same. In fact alot of commercially successful movies have very few redeeming features.

Transformers is a property that was going to make a fairly good amount of money no matter what but it could have done alot more than just making a good amount of revenue. With a better director, better editing, better script and better casting for some of the roles nd it could have gone down as a great movie
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote