View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 10:53   #29
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Movie Review - Transformers

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
He doesn't. A horrible review by a self proclaimed movie buff with an incomplete knowledge of...well... knowledge.
Where did I self proclaim myself a movie buff? And what exactly is horrible about my review, seriously there's nothing in it that could be argued with by anyone with the slightest knowledge and interested in film. The scripts paper thin, the direction of the actors is poor, the acting leaves a lot to be desired, theres no 'depth', many scenes are too slow and too long, the editing jumps scenes erratically, the pace is all over the place.

The only saving grace is the action scenes and the special effects, luckly for Bay people like yourself are easierly seduced by such visuals so he will once again have a film that makes a load of money despite the fact hes a hack and couldnt make a good movie to save his life

Action movies will never be perfect masterpeices, they will always have a certain number of problems, more often than not the script and they can over come them by just being fun but when so many problems exist like they do here it is simpy too much for goo actions scenes to overcome
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote