View Single Post
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 01:03   #31
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Score with the Internet Girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampy
you have pics furball???????? r u cute? if you can send me a pic and i think ur hot then i will send you my number. oh but i dont want everyone to see it in case they all want to phone me...can you tell me ur nunber insted maybe?
hey vampy u do this by doing <quote> </quote> but with [] instead of <>
its easy anyway cos when u reply to peoples posts u just click the little quote button and the leet forums do it all 4 u!!!!!!

neway ill take some pics and see what u think i hope u like me ill get really upset if u dont