Thread: Big Brother
View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2006, 14:07   #67
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
steady on, she's pretty thick. but yes i aslo quite like her.

i don't think this was for his bennefit (see previous post about coming across as the the better person/moral highground etc) she is a complete dick

it is quite interesting to see people like this who so often recieve negative feedback in social contexts and certainly aknowledge it (his "i'm me and you must accept this"etc is, despite it's pathetic delivery, a well rehearsed piece.), manage to maintain a level of delusion that allows him to think appearing on national television is a good idea.

his snivelling in bed the other day (or possibly last night, i forget), when someone brought him food, saying "i don't want to eat until everyone's happy" while crying, with the most desperate face i've ever seen really got to me.
it was disgusting. you know how we all despise weakness in people, like fat people, crying babies, timid/scared personalities
well this really hit that nerve. i wanted to cave his ****ing head in. he just looked so desperate, so utterly vulnerable, so pathetic.
seeing it in a child is bad enough, but a 40 year old man.... it feels like betrayal. it was embarrassing and i resented him for it.

they all do too, and we should all burn in hell for it
Oh, she's certainly not altruistic, but if you came up to me, got in my face and said "yeah i hope you enjoy academia for the rest of your life and you never acheive anything, good luck to you right back to me and my issues" and then try and make me understand that you were too hot sitting down in a room when you ****ed up the shopping list for everyone because you were too pig headed to let everyone help... i think i could be forgiven for rolling my eyes at a camera.

I think a lot of the problem is he's not making it easy for any of them. They have all tried pretty ****ing hard to put up with a social ****ing retard. He's in your face, he grabs your hands and flirts with you - you dont have to be a phobe to want to look anywhere else but in his face when he strokes your hand and says "big mothers going to look after you, sweetie". Even people like sezer, who is a dick, have tried hard, even though Shebaz is determined to isolate and ostricise himself from everyone. He needs to be the center of attention, and because he cant achieve that in a good way, hes achieving it in a bad way.

Siding with Nikki/Sezer isnt a nice idea, as they're all shit human beings. However, Shebaz is so unreptentingly shit, and refuses to accept help of any kind, so he deserves everything he gets, and more.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote