Thread: Your Life
View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 15:39   #34
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Re: Your Life

Employment and Location

I live in a crappy area, perhaps one of the worse ends of London and yet they want to bring the Olympics here...woo woo woo. ( I say one of the worse because over the last few months, there's been police "did you witness this rape/assault/murder" boards on a constant weekly basis). The house is falling apart too. No job although I would like one.

Student Life

At secondary school, doing my AS in about months time - Graphics Design, Computing, Physics and the bastard that is Further Maths (which is basically AS + A2 maths in the single year). Got mocks in a week which is gay. School's ok but really boring and strict - a very conservative and traditional school. School sucks - all it promotes is independance of mind but that's about it. Exams only observe how much one can remember from books and teachers etc., not how much intelligence each individual has - if it did, there would be no consequent need for IQ tests etc.

Social Life

It's mildly ok. Could be much better but half-of-the-people I've moved away from going out with are those who binge drink and mix that with drugs. As part of being healthy, I don't really drink anymore but engage in Shisha with group of friends which is nice, relaxing and about a billion times less harmful than cigs and weed (I used to be a weedy guy heh). Out every Saturday at pool place and then onto although all I have is a single beer - keeping well. Every Sunday off to Waterloo for Parkour training etc.

Love life

I've had 3 long-term relationships and after them all, decided it wasn't for me. First off, I'm unable to commit, secondly, after my first true love I didn't feel that same "love" spark anymore (de-wussified) - thanks to David DeAngelo's material shiznit, and lastly, because I'm after fun with no ties. I've had more fun with this approach than I have with relationships - would go into detail but they're bit raunchy - what I will say is the story of an incident with being drunk with a girl I had liked for some time in the massive shopping centre near-by, going down a fire-exit (which is really long & abandoned) & making out before being caught by 2 security guards JUST as we were leaving (they were suspicious etc.) had police lecture us and were banned for 6 months although I still kept coming in, they didn't recognise me as I had really long hair and a beard then etc. They've completely re-done that area, made it look all nice and introducted toilets in front-of the exit as well as employing cameras and a security guard.

Money

Well not well-off, dad's stingy with money, make do with the little I can scrap up. I've had money in the past for the vast amount of design work I've done but that gets used on things I've needed (not wanted - these needs come later). Had to rely on my sister few times although she's in debt being in her last year at Bristol uni.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote