Thread: Your Life
View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 00:45   #28
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your Life

my life

21 year old student in manchester from london

student life: barely exists, i normally do an essay the night before. Havent as yet revised for an exam my entire life. Still, im doing "ok". I did miss 2 deadlines just before easter though, so i probably wont get my 2:1 this year, which is a shame. Still, the 3rd year (next year) counts the most, so as long as im not as lazy as i was this year i should still get it. That is, however, exactly what i said last year.

Socail life: despite my internet "drugs" persona, i dont do them that often. Which may shock some of you. I go out drinking once or twice a week, get stoned 3 or 4 days a week, and one day i just stay straight and get very very bored normally. I go to dance clubs and do harder drugs once every couple of months or so. It probably isnt good that im bored when i dont do drugs/drink, but since i discovered them, its just the way i am. I also tend to go overboard whatever it is im doing though, and tend to think a night is wasted if i can still function anywhere near normally at the end of it, which again, isnt so good. The amount of pure FUN it is for me however, offsets this.

My friends are good, i tend to have quite a lot of them, possibly because im such a great guy, or maybe its just fluke. People do tend to piss me off if i spend too much time with them though, whoever they are. I like my solitude for a few hours every day and dont think i could remain sane without it.

Love life: sadly, this doesnt really exist right now. Ive had a few blips on the radar, but am currently going through a monumentally long dry period, which is a shame. Its not THAT much of a bother though, except when i get melancholy drunk (very rarely). Perhaps its because it doesnt bother me that much that i havent made huge efforts to get one, either way, im single now, and for the forseeable future.

if this post sounds a bit sad, dont take it that way, i DO enjoy my life immensely. The tone of this is probably down to the fact that im very very bored right now, hence me making the post in the first place.