View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 00:35   #27
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Your Life

Life in General:

Im 25, student, living in Bergen.
I dont drink, I dont do drugs, and by most standards Im sane as hell.

Studies:
Taking history and religion. Ending up as teacher, hoping to get into the "teaching-course" next semester.
Have failed a few subjects, and my grades are not that good (due to using very little time on studying heh).
Im not a good student, and Im afraid I will fail the religion course Im taking now and that my history thesis (bachelor) wont be getting a A or B. As we speak Im 3 days behind turning in the thesis (not finished product though), about "the relative decline in the German economy 1990-2003).

Social life: Could have been worse. That said, I have done very little interesting the last year. I should have gone to more conserts, spent more time with my friends and so on. Generally I have problems "letting go" and just have fun. I tend to be a lone wolf.
Good thing is, Im not playing pa anymore. Not even a free account. So I got more time for things besides my computer.
Ive stopped working out, havent done it since december. Will have to pick it it up soon (not that I get fat anyways heh).
I spend some time on doing politcs. But I have gotten rid of a few things that I was responisble for, so I have less pressure on me in that sector.

Love life: Does not exist. Yes, even if I got a 30 year old woman who are very keen on me, and a 27 year old who wanted to make out with me last night. Im just a bit fed up, and worried that its cost would outstrip the benefits (with a relationship of any sort). A while ago I messed around with a girl a night, and she had to ask me three times before I said yes to go to my place and ****. And she had big titties. And I like big titties.

Im not normal by any standards. I have never been. I dont care about it. I sometimes wish I had a normal youth, but its not worrying me on a daily basis that my youth was different from the normal experience.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release

Last edited by G.K Zhukov; 11 Apr 2005 at 01:00.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote