Thread: Your Life
View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 14:49   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Your Life

Employment:

I'm confused as to whether I want a carreer or not. I hate my current job and I've had contact with some employment agencies, but as things are looking I really can't be arsed putting a lot of effort in something I don't really enjoy. Heh, I still need to e-mail some guy about a potential new job, but it all looks so tedious.
I've had the idea in my head for a while to just leave and get me a new life in a foreign country far, far away, but then again, this might just be some left-over from my "rebellious" youth. Fun in my job is my priority ATM, not a carreer... society seems to have its priorities a tad different though
So, I'll just sit things out and see what happens.

Money:

OK-ish I guess... I still have a study debt to pay back, but that'll be gone soon I hope.

Social life:

Poor. Another reason why leaving things behind won't be such a big deal.