Thread: Your Life
View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 14:25   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
I've dropped out of college for 3 consecutive years and this is my fourth year doing a-levels...... i feel let down by the education system which even at this stage refuses to test your analytical/perceptive kowledge and instead ends up rewarding simply how much you can remember. Of-course i can't come up with any easy solution, although i have a few ideas, but i wont pretend to think they're interesting
You know you don't have to do A-levels don't you?
Try a BTEC or something. A-levels aren't for everyone.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote