Thread: Your Life
View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 14:23   #2
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your Life

You know what, I feel like i'm in a very similar position as you...

Firstly some advice for you. Don't ever move anywhere because of a girl. If things go wrong with jobs/friends etc you'll end up resenting her and if you break up what a waste of time that was.

Just remember that whatever you decide to do now doesn't tie you in for the rest of your life. You can get a job in Exeter and leave after a year. Or get a job anywhere to be honest. You can give up on being a teacher and do something else. While you're still under 30 you can do change your mind as much as you like really.

Girlwise - don't go with the 16 year old. Proximity is a powerful thing when you fancy someone. Move a distance away and you don't like them so much. See how things go with this girl who's coming back shortly.

Employment

Just about to finish uni, no idea what I'm doing.
I could stay in Sheffield as I know lots of people here. I could move back to Nottingham but I don't want to live with parents for more than a week or two. I could move abroad. I could pretty much go anywhere.
So basically I've been looking for jobs, applied to a few...
I've decided at the moment that Graduate Management Training is what I want to do but to be honest I'm not too sure.
I hate these stupid application forms. I have an assessment day in a few weeks. I have to do a presentation on something... Annoying.

So yeh, as it stands, come September I don't know where I'll be living, What I'll be doing, what I want to do, or how I'm gonna do it. Lovely.

Money

Not a problem. I came into inheritance this year and so don't have any immediate worries. Of course I have a massive student loan and an overdraft but if I get a decent job then it'll all be fine. and I've got the money to last me until I get a job.

Girls.

Well... I could go on about this for ages I'm sure.
Current situation - Me and my (ex) girlfriend broke up in feb because she was going to Spain for 6 months, we'd only been going out for 3 months and come July when she returns I have no idea where the hell I'll be. We also both have a dislike for long distance relationships and I like being single. I saw her over Easter and everything was really good. Too good. I'm afraid I'm gonna hurt her... I've been in serious relationships before, she hasn't... so without wanting to sound like a twat, I'm the best relationship she's ever had.
We're planning on travelling round Spain together in July, but it's wierd because either of us could have met someone in the meantime and we might not get back together afterwards either...
Anyway, I've obviously slept with other people since she's been away (she hasn't) the latest being a goth girl about a week ago who I get on with really well but she's got a very messy life. So I don't relaly want to get involved there.
oh and there are a couple of other girls i really really like... Half hoping something will happen there but not really expecting anything... One is miles out of my league and the other has a boyfriend. In fact there are loads of girls I'd like to know better but those two top the list.
Anyway, all that is without going into another ex that I split up with a year ago and then proceeded to keep sleeping with for 6 months... That's just way too complicated and anyway I'm over her now so there's no need for detail.

So yeh. That's me.
Now back to filling in a job application and writing my thesis

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote