Thread: Your Life
View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 13:41   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your Life

Inspired (Or uninspired, it was rather depressing) by Dante's thread, I decided to make this thread. In it you tell us about you, your life, and how you wish you could improve it. It's very similar, but I'm hoping there won't be 242354 posts saying "but what is normal?!".

I'm coming up to a crossroads (more like a spaghetti junction, but eh) in my life, and I'm pretty confused about where I want to be.

Employment and Location
One of my biggest worries. I'm coming up to the end of my course, and after the summer I'll need to have a "real job".

I'm not sure if I want to go into teaching just yet, or if I should, just for the NQT year so I can become fully qualified and get my £4000 reward for being a teacher. And if I did do it, where should I do it?
-Jersey has little to no opportunity for teachers, but is ace because my family are there, most of my friends are there, and it's a really nice place to live.
-Surrey I don't really know that many people, but there is much more in the way of work, and my dad lives there. Plus the girl I'm supposedly going to be calling my girlfriend at some point lives there.
-Exeter is where I've been the last 4 years. I'll know a few people here, so it might be nice to get a dossy job down here and pretend to be a student for a few more years.

Money
Not as big a worry as it used to be. As I said, I'm coming to the end of my course, and after that, supposedly I'll be heading towards the green and out of the red.

Lovelife
Childishly complicated (with the emphasis on child lolz). I expected to be dating that girl I've made threads about before, as she's back in 2 weeks so we'll probably end up making it more "official".

I have been in Jersey for the last 2 weeks though, and I was working at the cinema (probably the only place where you can ring up 2 days before and ask if they fancy giving you some work for 2 weeks). I met this girl who worked there, and was chatting to her for ages before she decided to spring on me (I asked) that she was 16. Better yet, she goes to the school I had an interview for a few weeks ago (I didn't get the job). I was already attracted to her by this point though, so head****ery.

We went out on Wednesday evening and ended up spending the evening together (not sleeping together) though. So now I'm attracted to this 16 year old in Jersey (6 years my younger) - although she is 17 in June. Or I have this girl back here in Exeter, who I'm not really sure about. I don't know if I even want a relationship.

I'm the kind of person who would decide where to live, based on a girl though. At the moment I'm very vulnerable in terms of options - if someone suggests an idea to me, no matter how crazy it is, I will consider it for my future.

So my main concern is my employment and where to live. I guess I could go back to Jersey, but I don't know how long for. I suppose I could get some crappy office job for a bit, but for how long for.

My plans at the moment are just to go back to Jersey, pay off my overdraft, raise £1000, and then just book the first flight out of this country and go to America. Then I'll get some bar job and rethink what I want to do.

I don't want to just cruise along in life waiting for things to happen, but at the same time it's the only realistic option I have.

I'm aware none of you can give me any "advice", as there are so many little intricacies in my problems that I've brushed over, so telling me what to do is pointless, as I'll already have considered it.

SO, tell me what's shitty in your life! How are your Finances, your Lovelife and your Employment?