View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 11:37   #7
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Character Sheets

Name: AcidK
Description:
Although AcidK has 'lived' for over sixty-thousand years, he has not changed much over the time. He stands eight feet tall, with blue skin and starfeild-like eyes that change according to his mood, sometimes the only way people can determine his mood and thoughts.His right arm had started to decay over the past few years and has begun to wear a metal/mechanical gaunlet to cover it over. He dresses in black armour that has seen better days as has a a cape covering only his right arm, to hide the gaunlet from veiw as well as his Katana.

Primary Weapons:
K5 Katana - The Psychic's Weapon Of Choice, the K5 Katana is a psychic-enhancer as well as a formidable weapon useful against alive, dead and demonic beings alike.

Emotion Tranquilizer - Not a weapon, as such, more of a useful tool. The Emotion Tranquilizer is part of the Gaunlet, holding two barrels that can shoot tranquilisers soaked in an emotion to AcidK's choosing. This can create comical effects and, usually, makes combat all the more fun.

Tails: AcidK has ten, thin tails, each of which can grow from 1 inch to six feet. They are clad in a thick armour and spiked at the end. These are not a weapon or a look of choice for AcidK, so they only appear when he is in need for them.

Abilities:
Psychics - AcidK is a powerful psychic, able to use psychics with little trouble. However this has been slowly diminishing as more and more of his energies were being used to supress his darker self.

Experimenter - AcidK likes to experiment, mostly on psychic technology as well as drinks. His more famous drink, the Myst Breaker, being one of the most dangerous drinks known to the RP worlds.

Barman - AcidK has had a knack for barman work for a long time and has developed his own drinks and concucsions over the years of his life.

Assassin - AcidK is an assassin for hire, trained mostly in poisons and stealth, being able to take on contracts at any time. However AcidK has to follow the assassin rules, such as not being able to take contracts in certified areas like the Happy Roid Hotel.

Flaws:
Barney Hatred: Barney, the purple dinosaur, has a very adverse effect on AcidK. At first he will cower in fear from the cuddly dinosaur, but after a prolonged amount of time it will turn to rage and, after some more time, he will go beserk, mainly on the dinosuar and anyone within ten metres of the dinosaur.

Demonic Side:
AcidK is a skitzo, having a second mind that hides within him. AcidK uses half his psychic energies as well as powers within his Gaunlet to supress this inner demon from arising and turning him into the Dark AcidK. When AcidK has used too much energy or has been weakened too much, this energy will slacken and the demonic side will take control. Once the demon is released, only a good psychic or a white mage can supress it enough to be binded by the Gaunlet once more or to defeat it.

Practically Dead:
AcidK is, practically, dead. His body contains only one working organ, his brain, which powers up and controls the rest of his body. Because of this AcidK has to use even more of his energies simply to move around and to keep his body from deteriating. However much he tries, his right arm never heals and before long will be just bones held together with psychic energy and his Gaunlet combined.

History:
The main parts of AcidK are shrouded even from him, as his memory looses itself over the millenia. The main parts of his memory reside around the planet Shraan, which is now no more than an asteroid feild. He has lived most his 'life' there, being once it's ex-Emperor and it's guardian against what they saw as the paranormal. AcidK found out he had a brother by the name of Hentrepis, a dark and extremely powerful psychic much stronger than himself that has tried to kill AcidK fully many times or, if he cannot do that, provoke AcidK's Dark self into play so he could be turned towards darkness.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote