View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2009, 13:05   #398
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: Round 30 - Gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
As they say, the third time is the charm.

The notion that Ascendancy is about to win is misguided and wrong because we're not by any stretch of the imagination, and any retard with the capacity to wipe his or her own arse can see it. It makes me laugh that you are apparently so desperate to make us look like the big bad enemy that you ignore whatever evidence lies before you (the ingame universe page, for a start) and instead decide to shit on your keyboard to bring forth these reassuring litanies that confirm reality to be the way you want them to be. It is no small performance that you achieve something that can be vaguely recognised as coherence through this process, kudos there.
It appears as if you have not adressed my statement in any way, other than which could be achieved by a 5 year old, slinging shit at the wall, because his mother refused to offer her tit.

Now, for those of you with who are stupid, namely mZ who has, oh so eloquently, disproved Darwins theory of evolution by resulting to flowery language along the lines of FU, UR SHIT and ILL CRY LIKE A BITCH COS I DIDNT GET MY CAWK, i will repeat the question.

What part of my statements dont u agree with?

That Asc are not likely winners because they are behind the _current_ #1 ally? May i quote from PA wiki "During the last half of the round, Ascendancy, playing under the tag STOOMTHEREVIVAL stormed from rank 7 to rank 1." Forgive me for seeing the possibility that after doing it once, that Asc could not do it again. After all: “The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” — Albert Einstein

(Allthough in the past i have no doubt, by being named after your faithfull and highly sexual leader, all of "THESTOOMS" ships where endowed with a bonus 1 million AC and 999 DC thereby giving THESTOOM/Asc an unfair advantage, i do find it scary that this same godlike/sentient/skill giving person is again, playing for Asc.)

Perhaps you disagree with the concept that an ally so far behind #1 are not capable of cathing them? In which case, may i remind you, an ally who shall remain nameless , was #5th, no more than 200 ticks ago, with todays attacks pending, have all but over taken the #1 ranked ally from 200 ticks ago, namely, Omen.

Again for those of us who apparantly cannot make minor estimations/extrapolations based on experience, “The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” — Albert Einstein. Allthough apparantly, Mr OneBeer's statement may not be relevant to our current predicament. When Asc began their eventual clumb to #1, they where ranked 7th. This round, prior to surpassing the #1 at time, they where rank, i believe #5th. Yes, indeed they are irelevant, currently (allthough not for long) Asc, are placed #4th.

Edit: My apologies mZ. Upon writing this post Asc where placed #4th on roids and placed #4th. Currently they are ranked #2nd on roids, and soon to be #3rd on overall score.

Last edited by [JungleMuffin]; 16 Feb 2009 at 13:20.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote