View Single Post
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 17:20   #374
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!

Wolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the rough
Re: Round 30 - Gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
I may be mistaken, but back in Planet-ia, Hydra was a preexisting alliance with a long history (starting back in old Planetarion). Omen was a separate group created by Silverbullet and Shoshuro (possibly started in a different game before coming to Planet-ia, not sure), before merging into Hydra (and keeping the name Hydra). Hydra had up until then been a fairly weak "training alliance" (perhaps akin to F-Crew), but with as you said a strong sense of solidarity. This merge prompted the nickname of "Hydromen" for the following rounds as well as many jokes, before they reverted back to the Omen name. Omen later expanded into other games including PA.

I know this is completely off topic, but just felt like responding to Keizari.
Hydra did indeed started in the old PA days with minimad as leader of Hydra, first rounds of Planet-ia, Hydra was one of the biggest alliance with some nice players like smdio... but after that a lot of PA alliances came to planet-ia and minimad left hydra cause he was getting a lil iniminimad, after that Chaos(_shadow) became leader of Hydra and lots of members were leaving to the bigger alliances, still we had a nice small score with people who had fun playing...
After a time MrPink joined in and he wanted to make Hydra a strong gaming community, after a while MrPink, ThePower and me had talks with Omen about a merge, this happened and everything went well and had a nice playerbase with players like rain,voodoo,mystical,wishmaster etc but too many old hydra's quitting online gaming, also MrPink quitted and after that Hydra changed back to Omen! but never really won anything, it's about time it happens now tho
Round 85 - Rank 2 - Ultores (XAN)

Hydra Omen Ultores Zero Tolerance
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote